Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday

It has been a long week, and I have scraped through this Friday with full-body exhaustion and a to-do list a mile long. But in the spirit of silver linings, here are some things that have brought a smile to my face amidst the fug:



:: Flowers from my mother-in-law's garden.



:: Handmade treasures arriving in the post from my clever Brisbane friend.



:: Birthday presents for the in-laws' 70th birthdays - photographed, printed, framed and wrapped.



:: This scootin' fairy princess (with her skirt caught in her knickers).





:: Finally getting the new sewing machine into action.



 :: This little sausage finally starting to talk - the most beautiful "bah-bah-bah-bah" I've ever heard. (She's a bit slower than her twin sister with these sorts of things - rolling, sitting, babbling. But she wins hands down in the comparison stakes when it comes to eyelash length and tickly feet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...