Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Doily




I made this little top a while ago, but today it finally got its button and the Showgirl seemed up for a little modelling. The pattern is from Carefree Clothes for Girls - so much loveliness there. It's the same book I made this dress from earlier in the year, which has been criticised by some(one in particular) for not being "twirly" enough. 



It's the Blouse with Crocheted Doily Trim. That's a real doily there. Granny would be proud.


And all that doily action got me inspired to pretty up a cheap Target top I bought the other week. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, I'm not afraid to say it. And grey will always be fine by me. 





Now, I wonder what else I can sew a doily on...

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Greer. Started learning to crochet on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to anything that pretties up my favourite target tanks. inspired for a little weekend stitching now. x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...