Monday, January 9, 2012

Food Styler

Working from home has its advantages, especially when you're a mum. There's no travel time, for instance, and yes, you can spend the day in your jammies if you so desire.

But there are pitfalls. Today I was working on a little project, a follow-on from this one last year. I thought I'd attempt some photos while the girls were playing, but one little monkey found a way to muscle in on the action.



I'll post some of the successful photos soon, as well as the recipes. That one there - an apple, cherry and almond loaf - was bloody delicious, and healthy too! 

3 comments:

  1. wow and wow...great photos and that bread looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like the sound of that:) I love baking healthy treats and I'm always looking for new things to try. Thanks for stopping by Greer I'm a new follower and am enjoying reading your blog and seeing the adventures of your little girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious! look forward to the recipe! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...